Risk Management & Workplace Safety
Your Plan Includes:
The following risk management and workplace safety services are just some of the value-rich offerings that may be included in your PEO, ASO, or Staffing plan. For a comprehensive list of all of the benefits and services included in your custom plan, please visit TELStaffing.com/MyPlan or speak with your account manager today.
- Pay as you go Workers’ Compensation policies
- No up front bond or security deposit
- $1M/$1M/$1M liability limits
- 24/7/365 W/C hotline
- Employee classification and premium audits
- Assist with government compliance
- Safety programs, initiatives, and inspections
- Comprehensive case management, processing, and follow-up on every claim until closed
- Fraudulent claim investigation
- Proactive loss prevention consulting
- Return to work and light duty programs
- Maintain and provide accurate loss runs
- Online training and certifications available
- Team safety and awareness training
- Certificates of insurance upon request
- Maintain contact with injured employees and monitor treatment status with medical staff
Whether it be for risk and safety training, workers’ compensation claims, or fraud prevention, TEL is here and ready to help protect you and your organization. From proactive safety assessments, to regular training sessions, to hands on demos and certifications, TEL will not only help you deal with workplace injuries, but avoid them.
TEL’s team of experts also assess risk within your company and help you develops strategic operating procedures to manage these risks. Properly implemented, these procedures help protect your company from costly workers’ compensation claims, compliance fees, and other claim-related costs.
With policy limits that exceed the norm, rest assured that any claims your organization may face are not only paid accordingly, but fully investigated and well vetted first. From employee interviews, to reviewing security footage, to investigating potentially fraudulent claims, TEL will fight by your side to ensure that the only claims that get paid are the real ones.
From reporting and administration, to medical management and closure, TEL handles all aspects of your claims. We’ll also ensure that consistent internal policies and medical referral procedures are in place during the entire claims management process.
Additional Benefits with TEL
A return-to-work program provides employees the opportunity to work a modified schedule until they are able to resume their regular duties. In the event of a claim, TEL administers the necessary paperwork, facilitates drug/alcohol screening, and provides claimants with access to the medical attention required to return the employee to work as quickly as possible.
Immediate Certificates of Insurance
Certificates of insurance provide verification of workers’ compensation coverage and protect the business owner in the event of an on-the-job accident or injury. Most states require these certificates. TEL provides your company with a certificate of insurance free of charge, and guarantees delivery within 72 hours or less. Most certificates are available within one business day.
Have a question? We are here to help!
TEL Staffing & HR
98 Weed Street
Pensacola, FL 32514
M-F: 8am - 5pm CST
S-S: By Appointment
866.476.9008 Toll Free